CLICK HERE TO LISTEN:
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
gEt iT nOw It'S FrEE!!! --->http://www.mediafire.com/?aotgpf5pmsrfm5z
Record Label: Trap Muzik Ent./Big Team Records
B Double E (@BDoubleEKC) is a nationally recognized recording artist from Kansas City, Kansas/Missouri. His charismatic personality and growing rap skills have garnered him national attention from record execs and DJ's alike. After perfecting his craft, B Double E is slowly becoming a household name and continues to impress the critics who once doubted his capabilities (see accomplishments below). With him gaining new fans and popularity throughout the Midwest region at an astonishing rate, he has opened up for countless famed recording artist like 50 Cent, Wiz Khalifa, Durrough, Young Jeezy, Lil Jon, Talib Kweli, Nelly and Mac Miller just to name a few. B Double E is now focused and ready to release his newest mixtape "The Quan" with Bigga Rankin (Cool Running DJs/Core DJs/Bigga Rankin Music Group) in June 2012.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- B Double E signed a contract with Sony Pictures for his song "To the Top". This song plays during the most pivotal scene of the Sony Picture movie "Stomp the Yard: Homecoming" (2010). It is also featured on the movie's soundtrack. The song has over 500k views on YouTube and has iTunes sales from Australia, Japan, Canada and Europe. http://youtu.be/lBdGCe4gSPs
- Major League Baseball (MLB) signs B Double E to a contract to use his song "To The Top" during the 2011 World Series Championship for highlights, commercials and internet promo.
- Had the #1 and #2 songs on the national website soundclick.com for six straight weeks in 2010.
- His song “Kansas City, Say Yeah” was the #1 song on Kansas City's largest urban radio station Hot 103.3 Jamz for multiple weeks in. The song was ranked as one of their “Top 8” songs forty plus times last summer. He had three songs ranked in 103.3 Jamz top 20 songs of 2010 and had five songs in their play rotation. Also performed at Hot 103 Summer Jam in 2010 alongside TechN9ne, Fat Joe, Lil Jon, Nelly & St. Lunatics, and K. Michelle just to name a few.
- "Kansas City, Say Yeah" was played at Arrowhead Stadium during Kansas City Chiefs games. It was also played regularly at Kauffman Stadium during Kansas City Royals games as well.
- B Double E was interviewed by NBC Action News on separate occasions for two separate features.
- B Double E’s song "Red and Blue KU" had over 85,000 views on YouTube in its first week online. B DOUBLE E earned the #10 ranking in the “most viewed musical artists of the week” on the worldwide website. Rihanna, 50 Cent and Kanye West were a few artists he was ranked above. http://youtu.be/jwB3aUTUb34 ht
- B Double E has recently performed along side: 50 Cent, Tech N9ne, Wiz Khalifa, Lloyd Banks, Young Jeezy, The Ying Yang Twins, Mac Miller, Dorrough, Nelly, St. Lunatics, K. Michele, Fat Joe and many more.
- B Double E opens for Talib Kweli at The Granada in Lawrence, KS and featured in The Pitch View Feature Story
- B Double E's upcoming mixtape "The Quan" Hosted by Bigga Rankin (Cool Running DJs, Bigga Rankin Music Group) set to be released June 2012.
- French International Team along with ESPN France book B Double E to perform at International basketball tournament in Paris, France in August 2012.
BOOKING & CONTACT: